19th July 2010, 05:00 PM
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
In Win Dragon Slayer @ Hi Tech Legion
We are at it again, this time In Win has teamed up with us to Sponsor a Giveaway.
One luck person will win the new In Win Dragon Slayer mATX case and three others will win a Dragon Slayer Tee Shirt.
How to Enter:
1. Post once in this forum thread telling us why you want to win (Must be in story form). This is required if you want to be entered into the contest (1 entry)
2. Follow HTL on Twitter (http://twitter.com/HiTechLegion) and Re-tweet our contest tweets. For each 5 tweets you forward on to your friends you will get an extra entry. We will be Tweeting up to twice a day over the entire length of the contest. MAKE SURE YOU TELL US YOUR TWITTER NAME SO WE KNOW WHO TO GIVE THE EXTRA ENTRIES (6 entries max).
3. Post this contest in another forum. Post a link to your post in this thread (1 entry per link, 2 max)
4. Make 5 quality posts in the forums (1 entry max)
5. Refer a friend to HTL. If they sign up for the forums, post in the contest thread, and list you as their referrer you will get 3 extra entries (unlimited extra entries).
6. Write a funny poem about gaming and how a Dragon Slayer would frag its opponents. (5 entries)
Who is Eligible:
1. You must be a registered member of the HiTechLegion.com forums.
2. You must be at least 13 years old.
3. The contest is open to forum worldwide (see note below).
4. Staff and significant others cannot enter
5. Only one entry per household (IPs will be checked)
Who is not Eligible:
1. Multiple Accounts are against Forum Policy and Regulations. Duplicate IP's will be null and Void.
2. BLATANT SPAMMING WILL GET YOU DISQUALIFIED
Note on International Shipping:
HTL greatly appreciates our international audience and we want you all to feel like you can enjoy the site including any contests we hold. The prizes in this contest are being shipped by HTL and shipping outside the US can get very expensive. HTL will pay shipping charges up to $25. If you win and you live outside the US you will be asked to pay the remaining balance.