Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Parts Bin > Contests

Contests This is where the contest trolls live. Post your contest news here!

Closed Thread
Unread 15th October 2010, 08:26 PM
Bit
Lian-Li H2O Giveaway (Sponsored by Performance-PCs) @ TR

Quote:
Hello everyone and thanks for your interest in participating in this great custom watercooled Lian-Li giveaway, sponsored generously by Performance-PCs! In participating, you are helping to support both Performance-PCs and TechREACTION by signing up for each of our Twitter feeds and spreading the word about us. For that, we say thank you by offering one lucky winner the chance at this awesome custom modified Lian Li PC-Q08B Extreme Watercooling Edition case worth $700! You can read a full review of this case here.

Without further ado, allow me to present the rules of the contest.

This contest will start today and last three weeks, ending on Sunday, October 24th. The winners will be selected the following Monday, October 25th. The contest is for US residents only, excluding Hawaii and Alaska. We apologize for excluding those of you elsewhere, but given the size and nature of the item, it is prohibitive to ship it to other locations. Limit is one entry per person, multiple entry attempts will result in disqualification. Lastly, you must be a registered member in the TechREACTION forums.
Unread 21st December 2010, 08:23 AM
Bit
Twitter followers

The return on the investment for buying Twitter followers from www.socialkik.com has been unbelievable! I purchased 5000 Twitter followers and started seeing tons of visitors coming from Twitter to my site and some of them turned out to be regular customers. The Twitter followers that Socialkik delivered were 100% real and they're quite interactive with us on Twitter.

Unread 21st December 2010, 08:39 AM
Bit
LOL! I love you Qasim
Unread 22nd December 2010, 06:05 AM
Bit
Twitter followers

We've used www.socialkik.com to buy a few Twitter followers for multiple Twitter profiles and they always over-delivered on the number of followers that we purchased by up to 30% of extra followers. After Socialkik campaigns were over, newer visitors to our Twitter profile are more willing to follow than before, because they see that we're being followed by over 10,000 followers.
Unread 24th December 2010, 08:35 PM
Bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qasim View Post
We've used www.socialkik.com to buy a few Twitter followers for multiple Twitter profiles and they always over-delivered on the number of followers that we purchased by up to 30% of extra followers. After Socialkik campaigns were over, newer visitors to our Twitter profile are more willing to follow than before, because they see that we're being followed by over 10,000 followers.
wait you can buy twitter followers?

pay me and I will follow you.
Unread 24th December 2010, 10:33 PM
Gigabyte
Send a message via ICQ to Daryl Greene Send a message via AIM to Daryl Greene Send a message via MSN to Daryl Greene Send a message via Yahoo to Daryl Greene Send a message via Skype™ to Daryl Greene
AS much as it would be nice to have a case like this, I don't think I am going to sign up for an annoying twitter account to enter this contest. Twitter is more ridiculous than failbook and myspace.
Unread 25th December 2010, 06:48 AM
Bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl Greene View Post
AS much as it would be nice to have a case like this, I don't think I am going to sign up for an annoying twitter account to enter this contest. Twitter is more ridiculous than failbook and myspace.
Hey no worries, the contest ended october 24th
Sponsored links
Closed Thread