Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum

Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum (http://forum.benchmarkreviews.com//index.php)
- Off-Topic Discussions (http://forum.benchmarkreviews.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5)
- - How do you drown your stress? (http://forum.benchmarkreviews.com//showthread.php?t=12970)

Remacno 8th July 2009 06:18 PM

How do you drown your stress?
I was just wondering how everyone gets rid of stress. Just give a brief summary of what you drink or what you do.

I enjoy sitting back with a good old cheap favorite. I like to chug a few Olde English "800" 32 oz or 40 oz Malt Liquors. While I am good and liquored up, I like to see how well I can play some video games. Lol

I know my dad, Daryl, likes to just play some Unreal Tournament. Although, if his friend, Mikey (2112) is online, he seems to enjoy getting his ass kicked in bombing run by the ever popular, seemingly, aim-botter player! I love sitting there watching him, and after he gets his butt kicked for a few minutes, just finally starts beating up the desk, yell "G** DAMMIT!!!" Lol

RagingShadow07 8th July 2009 06:58 PM

FPS are my best friends. Nothing like going 40 and 14 in a Team Deathmatch on Overgrown in CoD4 to cheer you up.

And in the rare event that doesn't work, I go play Call of Duty 4 on hardcore mode and teamkill everyone for laughs (I've probably made a lot of enemies that way). That method has yet to fail.

Bruce Normann 8th July 2009 08:17 PM

I used to play the drums.
Noisy....but effective.

Remacno 8th July 2009 08:55 PM

Alright, so I have to comment. I'm drunk so I am spending like....I don't know...15 minutes typing this message. 1.) CoD4 friggin rules! I love blowing up my team with grenades or rocket launchers. 2.) If games don't kill it, it's the noise!

RagingShadow07 8th July 2009 09:24 PM

The noob tube is quite possibly the best invention ever.

I've found it makes people in-game even more angry if you team-kill in Hardcore Search and Destroy. Rocket Launcher with a small weapon means you can switch to it quicker, with Sonic Boom means you have a big chance of killing everyone on your team with one shot. Then you get to hear everyone complain and threaten to file complaints. Good times :).

Daryl Greene 8th July 2009 11:11 PM

Remacno is wrong about one thing. I don't play 2112 for stress relief at all ...... EVER! That kind of game play will never relieve you of anything.

Olin Coles 8th July 2009 11:47 PM

I train in mixed martial arts and brazilian jiu-jitsu for stress resease. Kicking someone's ass without jail time is pretty good stress release.

Remacno 9th July 2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olin Coles (Post 16679)
I train in mixed martial arts and brazilian jiu-jitsu for stress resease. Kicking someone's ass without jail time is pretty good stress release.

I would get into that, but the issue is, I can't throw a straight kick with my right leg. Lol And a message for my dad, it was sarcasm.

XJnine 9th July 2009 01:20 PM

I head out to the range and do some shooting. Nothing like the smell of gunpowder to cheer you up!

Remacno 9th July 2009 02:23 PM

Dude! That sounds like a lot of fun! I went shooting with my Uncle Scott a long time ago. That was awesome! I need to see if there is a shooting range around. Only problem is, I can't have a gun because my brother has a criminal record and he is living with us.