Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Parts Bin > Contests

Contests This is where the contest trolls live. Post your contest news here!

Closed Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 08:55 PM
Executive Editor
Win a free NZXT Gamma case from Benchmark Reviews

Win a free NZXT Gamma computer case from Benchmark Reviews

Benchmark Reviews will randomly draw one winner to receive a free NZXT Gamma gaming case. Members can earn an additional entry by becoming a fan of Benchmark Reviews on Facebook. Not sure about this case? Read our review of the GAMA-001BK and decide for yourself.

Contest Rules:

This contest is open to everyone, including site staff and website affiliates. All that is required to enter this contest is a valid shipping address within the continental USA, and a single post in this thread answering one question: What hardware component do you need to upgrade the most on your computer? You will not be judged on your response; this is a random drawing.

Bonus Entry:

Any member who becomes a fan of Benchmark Reviews on Facebook and posts their fan name along with the response to the question above will receive a second bonus entry in this drawing.

The contest winner will be randomly selected by drawing and notified by e-mail (not PM) on Wednesday, December 2nd. If the prize is not claimed by the winner within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected and notified. Good luck, and make sure that your email address on record is correct!
Old 16th November 2009, 09:24 PM
Bit
Send a message via AIM to Beans
...Memory, 2gb Is not enough
Old 16th November 2009, 09:33 PM
Bit
I'd say hard drive. I would really like to get an SSD; too bad the prices are still so high...

Facebook: Christopher Vega
Old 16th November 2009, 09:37 PM
Bit
I seriously need a cooler for my AM3 CPU. The stock one just can't cut it.
Old 16th November 2009, 09:43 PM
Megabyte
I would say the graphics card. The best I have is a 9800GTX+
Old 16th November 2009, 09:52 PM
Bit
I need a new Core i7 or i5!

Fan Name: Bobby Creel
Old 16th November 2009, 09:57 PM
Bit
Gamma case contest

The upgrade I'm most in need of is a cooler for my Sapphire 4850; it's just the reference card and it runs pretty hot. I'm looking at the Accelero Twin Turbo . . . hopefully Santa drops it in my stocking this year!

Micah Brusse on Facebook
Old 16th November 2009, 10:27 PM
Bit
Well this is easy enough. If we're talking towers...well, I've only ever purchased one tower, a Gateway 2000 which I bought in the spring of that year, and I still use it for stuff to this day. In that case, I'd argue the hardware component needing an upgrade would be the motherboard, lol.

On the other hand, if we're gonna allow for upgrades to laptops, then I'd really like to replace the T5200 processor in my HP Pavilion with something bigger, if I knew it wouldn't void my warranty.
Old 17th November 2009, 12:09 AM
Bit
I mostly upgrade my CPU as long as the MOBO can handle it.
My facebook name is Mark Valerio
Old 17th November 2009, 12:24 AM
Bit
[quote=Olin Coles;19248]Win a free NZXT Gamma computer case from Benchmark Reviews

Benchmark Reviews will randomly draw one winner to receive a free NZXT Gamma gaming case. Members can earn an additional entry by becoming a fan of Benchmark Reviews on Facebook.

Contest Rules:

This contest is open to everyone, including site staff and website affiliates. All that is required to enter this contest is a valid shipping address within the continental USA, and a single post in this thread answering one question: What hardware component do you need to upgrade the most on your computer? You will not be judged on your response; this is a random drawing.

I would like to upgrade my processor to an icore.
Sponsored links
Closed Thread