Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Benchmark Reviews Forum > Site Discussion

Site Discussion We welcome your feedback! Tell us how to make this site and forum a better place.

Unread 8th May 2009, 06:49 AM
Executive Editor
BmR Site Redesign

Now that I've managed to land a few advertisers, costs are covered for the most part. It would be nice to have funds for site improvements, such as a professionally designed template that fits my custom needs (1280 wide + fluid + three column), but that's not far off. I'll have to ponder the idea of a donation drive or auction. I've got some reservations about asking for money, but if I want to improve the site it will cost money.

Last edited by Olin Coles : 8th May 2009 at 08:49 PM.
Unread 8th May 2009, 06:54 AM
Kilobyte
Well, I may be able to help out with the redesign on the cheap, depending on what you're looking for. I'm signed up with a number of the commercial template sites, so while the templates aren't original they are far less likely to be encountered in the wild, versus the free templates.
Unread 8th May 2009, 07:00 AM
Executive Editor
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
Well, I may be able to help out with the redesign on the cheap, depending on what you're looking for. I'm signed up with a number of the commercial template sites, so while the templates aren't original they are far less likely to be encountered in the wild, versus the free templates.
That would be great! Thank you! If you find a template that offers the following, please send me a message:
  • 1280 fixed width or fluid width (content lane is 880px)
  • three column layout (left - center content - right) preferred
  • banner locations
Unread 8th May 2009, 06:36 PM
Kilobyte
Drop me a pm with colour ideas, other sites you like the general look of and things like that to give me a good idea. Also, Joomla 1.0 or 1.5?
Sponsored links