Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Parts Bin > Buy / Sell / Trade

Buy / Sell / Trade Buy, sell, or trade at your own risk!

Unread 21st March 2008, 03:20 PM
Kilobyte
Send a message via AIM to Party Pants
FS/FT: Thermaltake Rhythm HTPC water cooling kit

Thermaltake Rhythm HTPC water cooling kit. - $60

Kick ass looking and performing water cooler for socket 478 / 775 processors (If I can find the other brackets I will include them). Same shape/size as most home theater rack components so it fits in nicely. Silently cooled my D840 HTPC to under 40C load. I just need more room in my rack, so it is back to air cooling for me.

Comes with everything shown. The system will be left full of coolant, unless you want me to drain it. The bottle shown has unused coolant which should be enough to prime the lines and top the whole thing off. System is powered by 12V from your PSU via a long cable and a PCI slot pass through bracket. Tubing (really like hoses) is very heavy duty and also goes through the PCI bracket. Fittings in the middle of the long tubes are quick connects with no-leak valves. The waterblock bolts through the motherboard, and I just wrapped the backplate in electrical tape as I didn't think it was smart for bare steel to be touching so much of the underside of the motherboard!

Picture: http://www.mostlyuseless.info/view/563

Not pictured is another piece I just found... The aluminum base that lets you use this standing upright. That way you can tuck it behind your desk, entertainment center, etc...

Sells for well over $200. Here it is at Xoxide for $215 - More info at Tom's.

-----------------------------

Would trade toward/for 8x00 nvidia graphics. Price is $60 plus shipping. This is made from solid hunks of aluminum so it is heavy... if you want to get a good estimate plug in 20 pounds coming from 07006.

My Heatware

Last edited by Party Pants : 23rd July 2008 at 10:06 AM.
Unread 23rd July 2008, 10:07 AM
Kilobyte
Send a message via AIM to Party Pants
Bump for big price drop... $100 >>> $60.
Unread 1st October 2008, 11:28 PM
Bit
how come so cheap? did you already sell it?
Sponsored links