Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Hardware > Computer System Hardware

Computer System Hardware If it belongs inside the computer, you can discuss it here.

Unread 28th August 2013, 05:58 AM
Petabyte
Intel Core i7-4770K loaded with BIOSTAR Z87X 3D overclocking share

At the beginning of June this year, Intel released a new generation of framework as scheduled, with the model name of Haswell
The pin of the last two generations is LGA 1155. It is the biggest difference that the new platform is changed to LGA 1150.
In a short time, Intel Core i series has advanced to the fourth generation of framework with better specification for each generation
The code of the most advanced chipset is Z87, bringing out the six SATA3 interfaces which have been waited for by many people for a long time
And CPU has recovered to the ability to exceed external frequency in the first generation of Core i, while the two aspects are both good improvements

The MB is BIOSTAR Z87X 3D, imitating design of Hi-Fi material as well
PCB uses black mist side material, cooling fin is blue, and color of appearance is similar to that of a middle and advance-level Z87

Hi-Fi Z87X 3D uses Z87 chipset, price of which is relatively fair compared with other brands in material and design
At present, BIOSTAR launches two Z87s in Z series, the other is Hi-Fi Z87W, belonging to a cheaper version

Intel has entered the fourth-generation framework of Core i series, names of CPU also begin with 4
The testing focus is the most advanced Core i7-4770K in Haswell framework, the codes followed by k all have function of adjusting doubling frequency
The CPU radiator is on the right, for 4 Cores CPU, Intel all uses radiators with copper material at the bottom

Total frequency of 4770K is 3.5GHz, supporting Turbo Boost technology, and top performance can reach 3.90GHz
Entity 4 Cores is integrated with Hyper-Threading technology, which can reach 8 threads in total, called 4C8T for short
It has the same 22nm manufacturing process with Ivy Bridge, with higher consumption of 84W, and 8MB of L3 Cache in total