OK, I tried to post my hijackthis log, but it never would go through when I clicked submit. Last night I used combofix to try to fix the issue. Now I can't connect with any browser whatsoever. I even instslled google chrome fresh and no go. I guess at this point, I am going to have to do a XP re-install. That is unless someone has an idea. Before you ask, I do know that firefox isn't set to use any proxies. Nor was it when this issue started.
I also have an IDE drive that now fails to be identified. So, I am screwed there as well.
Just so you know, my posts today are being made from my wife's Blackberry Curve.
Last edited by Daryl Greene : 13th August 2010 at 04:32 PM.