Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Software > General Software Forum

General Software Forum Discuss all other software related topics, or anything else with a byte to it.

Unread 8th July 2008, 11:17 AM
Kilobyte
RV770 Ruby Demo

Now, I'm not wanting to be an ass and I do appreciate the time constraints and difficulties involved with creating a functioning demo for all us fools, but let us know what the delay is. ATI said the Ruby demo would launch with the RV770 cards and its exact location at the moment seems to be terra incognita. I'm not asking for a rush or complaining that I don't have it yet, I just want them to give us some the same courtesy we gave when we purchased their product, just an update.

This seems to be an ongoing issue nowadays with internet businesses. I'm member of this torrent site and since its gone down, the only update we get as to when its coming back is "No ETA, don't ask." Excuse me?! I donated money to this site to keep it operational and not only do they want to keep me in the dark, but they're ordering me to not even ask about it?! The nerve. I just don't understand that kind of crappy PR.
Sponsored links