Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Hardware > Overclockers Lounge

Overclockers Lounge Post your projects and results in this section.

Unread 8th July 2008, 10:58 AM
Kilobyte
Some OC action, but hoping for more.

Well, I've been running my Q6600 quite successfully at 3Ghz for nearly 4 months now, but I'm hoping to squeeze more out of it. I have a Tuniq tower strapped on it and I haven't had to modify the voltage at all, but for some reason, the bios seems to not want me to change the bus anymore and i mean either forward or backward. I'm using a P5KC. Very strange. Also, I've recently purchased an HD 4870 and its overclocked to the maximum of 790/1100 offered by the CCC overdrive, but it took an XML modification to drive the default fan speed up fast enough to keep the thing cool, but running the fan at 45% isn't too shabby I think. Anyways, I was hoping someone had some advise or infop they could throw my way on what to do next to gain more out of this system. I'd like to break 10,000 in Furmark by August.
Sponsored links