Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum Right Header

Go Back Benchmark Reviews Discussion Forum > Software > Games

Games This is why you bought your computer, and you know it. Discuss games here.

Unread 13th August 2010, 08:06 PM
Gigabyte
StarCraft II Eyefinity/Surround

If someone is playing StarCraft II I found 2 weeks ago (when I bought it) I couldn't use Eyefinity or Nvidia Surround to use it across my 2x24" monitors until today, when I saw a video on youtube with 6 monitors using an eyefinity setup.

It seems some people found a work-around (not official) to play with the desired resolution. I just tried it and I can say it's great. I can see 2 times what I saw in the map before. The only "problem" I see is the HUD get's ripped off in 3 parts, but the actual area where you play is being rendered OK, and you can watch X times more (X depending on the number of monitors) of the real map.

You need to download this little tool.

All the credits go to the original poster (HayDen, it seems). Here's the original SOURCE.

BTW, if anyone wants to play online, I'm open to challenges (even I'm not that good).
Unread 7th December 2010, 01:33 AM
Bit
Wow you really are an avid gamer if you want to play this game with more monitors. Way to go dude!
Sponsored links